Regnad joins the Connect Community of the Credit Union
Regnad are pleased to announce we have teamed up with St. Jarlath’s Credit Union Tuam with their Connect Card initiative. As a Member of the Credit Union you can now avail of great discounts with businesses in the Connect Community. Call into any branch to pick up your Connect Card & start saving while you shop!
Regnad are offering 10% discount for all those who have a connect card, so sign up today. It is run in conjunction with the credit unions in Tuam and Galway.
We are listed on Connect Community website here: http://www.stjarlathscu.ie/members/connect-card-page-3/
Terms & Conditions:
- Consumers must be members of a participating credit union to avail of the Connect Card.
- You must show the Connect Card in participating businesses to avail of the Special Offer.
- Special Offers are subject to change at the discretion of each participating business, however all such change must be notified by email to each credit union at least 30 days before it comes into effect so that they can amend their website, notice boards in their offices, hard copy promotional material or other places where the Special Offers are displayed accordingly.
- Consumers must not suffer any impairment of quality of goods or service or have any other qualifying conditions on their use of the card imposed unless these are notified to each credit union before coming into force.
- If Special Offers are not applied or there is a chance of reputational damage to participating credit unions, the business concerned may be removed from The Connect Card scheme.
- Notifications by participating businesses to participating credit unions must be in writing addressed to:
- Complaints by consumers about the operation of the scheme may be made to the same email address or alternatively through their credit union’s standard member complaints procedures.
- The operation of The Connect Card is at the discretion of St. Anthony’s & Claddagh Credit Union and St Jarlath’s Credit Union who reserve the right to amend or even terminate the scheme.